We are Neet and Wendy and we would like to welcome you to our fortnightly challenge, ‘Artful Times’, where we are offering a variety of challenges to inspire you to create in whichever style or medium of crafting you enjoy. You never know, we might even inspire you to create something out of your comfort zone and try out something new.

Yes like all challenge sites we have rules and guidelines. We hope you will read and follow them, we have Oyster Stamps as our sponsor, and of course, a winner and runner up will be chosen each month. We may also have the occasional guest designer.



Friday 27 February 2015

Challenge 75 Birds

Well we managed a few more entries with our last challenge, Romance, now we are wondering if our next one which is "Birds" is going to match up to it in entries.

It's certainly interesting seeing the little birds at home coming to the feeders so it is about time we had a challenge featuring them.  What you do is entirely up to you, a card, a bookmark, an atc, a postcard or something else - go on surprise us.  Here is what we have on offer:

Neet made this little card to send to someone and then couldn't find it.  It was still under the scanner cover!!


We are so pleased that we still have Chris, our Guest Designer with us - this is what she made and what she said:


"Hi I'm back with my second guest DT card for the wonderful Artful Times.  I went really busy last time so this one is clean and simple, but still inky which is my favourite style.  I just want to say thank you to Neet and Wendy for an awesome month being part of the team, I had so much fun!"

Wendy decorated a box



Hope you join in with us over the next fortnight, we would love to see some of your work grace our pages.



4 comments:

Craftyfield said...

Hope to join in, I think I have some bird stamps...

Rika said...

beautiful samples!

Pawsitively Creative said...

Wonderful makes by the DT and the GD! The weather is changing and birds sure are out. Awesome!

Karen Petitt said...

I hope what I've created falls within the MM category - if not please let me know and I will delete my entry. Great challenge and fabulous inspirations too Karen x