We are Neet and Wendy and we would like to welcome you to our fortnightly challenge, ‘Artful Times’, where we are offering a variety of challenges to inspire you to create in whichever style or medium of crafting you enjoy. You never know, we might even inspire you to create something out of your comfort zone and try out something new.

Yes like all challenge sites we have rules and guidelines. We hope you will read and follow them, we have Oyster Stamps as our sponsor, and of course, a winner and runner up will be chosen each month. We may also have the occasional guest designer.



Saturday 20 July 2013

And the Winner of Cathryn's Gift Pack is ...

Drum Roll ...

...

...

...

...

...











Marina!

Congratulations Marina - can you contact Cathryn and make arrangements for her to send you her generous candy and that gorgeous tag (I am so envious).

5 comments:

chrissie said...

Wonderful news Marina it is such a great tag.

Love Chrissie cx

Craftychris said...

Congratulations Marina! xx

Von said...

Well done Marina enjoy :)

Strangely creative said...

Hi Marina - congratulations! Email me via my blog (www.pinxtoncraftclub.blogspot.com) the email me button is on the right hand side - and I will post it out pronto! cxx

Marina said...

ooh! Just saw this when I came on to check for a new challenge! lucky me. Thank you. Will email right away! Marina